Thursday, February 24, 2011

College Cupcakes!

I've learned that a cupcake can make 
anything  b e t t e r .
But three bucks a cupcake can get expensive, so check out what I found!


I bought this  c u p c a k e  maker for $15 at Wal-Mart in the Valentine's section. I've heard they sell them at Target also. It has mini heart shaped indents to bake cupcakes in and they are delishhhh.
PLUS! Thanks to the info-mercial for the Xpress Redi-Set-Go (don't buy, it's 60 dollars), I've learned many other things I can cook in this.
<3
-Brownies
-Cookies
-Cinnamon Rolls
-Pigs in a Blanket
-Eggs
-Crab Cakes
-Any frozen bite-sized foods you want oven heated!
or check out their website and steal recipes.
http://maryannsgtxpressrecipes.blogspot.com/

S e r i o u s l y , sooo ideal for a college student without a kitchen.
It's an excellent friend maker as well (so I'm learning)!

No comments:

Post a Comment