Saturday, May 28, 2011

No Change of Heart, A Change In Me

People change during college. Some for the better and some for the worse. For those that have changed for the worse, it may be hard to .l.e.t. .g.o. , but everyone comes  i n  and  o u t  of your life for a reason. You can't keep every person you meet. You have to let them go and move on with your life. Surround .y.o.u.r.s.e.l.f. with the people that can help you change for the good
Sometimes it might seem like they aren't out there, but they are. They may just be  h i d i n g . There are good people everywhere. Make sure you are changing for the good. 

If you're having a hard time letting go, try a physical change to  h e l p  you move on.


1 comment:

  1. I know I've already said this to you, but your hair is amazing! Any hair works on you, really. Also, the title of this post makes me so happy :) I learned that song from Linsey and makes me think of her and you and the good ol' voice lesson days!

    ReplyDelete