Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ice Cream and Movies!

Quick thought :
I'm currently watching Flipped and eating chocolate Mochi Japanese ice cream. If you've never tried Mochi, stop! and get some now. It's a little piece of Heaven on earth. Perfect late night snack to keep in your dorm freezer. They are little balls of ice cream with a sticky rice coating. Not as weird as it sounds, I swear! I get it at Trader Joe's, but I'm sure it's also sold elsewhere. 
Also, movies have been an awesome study break for me at college. At first I watched zero tv, since I had no access to one. I still don't watch very much, but my awesome new roomies have a shnazzy flat screen tv with Netflix. It's great background noise to put on a movie while we're all working on drawing homework. It's also excellent for social gatherings when things like the VMAs and Oscars are on. Plus, who doesn't love taking a study rest for a good chick flick and some delicious Mochi!?


No comments:

Post a Comment