Monday, December 20, 2010

Martha Stewart Is My Homegirl.

I've been testing out cupcake recipes all month to decide the best ones to make for my sister's bridal shower. My family has gotten a little "cupcaked out", so they stopped eating them after a while and it was too depressing to see them go to waste, so. . . let's say I ate a few more than I normally would have (ughh, Freshmen Fifteen).
 Her shower was last week and I made about 200 cupcakes for it. The flavors I ended up going with were chocolate chip, devil's food, german chocolate, red velvet, white chocolate, and my personal favorite, boston creme. I used variations of chocolate mousse filling, vanilla custard filling, white chocolate cream cheese frosting, chocolate buttercream frosting, buttercream, and chocolate ganache. 
If you're interested in a recipe, let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment