Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome, We're Glad Georgia's on Your Mind

Two and a half months ago, I arrived in the beautiful state of Georgia, two thousand, one hundred, and sixteen miles away from my home in the Grand Canyon State. Although, I'd already been used to being away from home. My family decided to move to Texas just in time for my senior year of high school. It sounds like any high school student's worst nightmare


But it was a dream come true
Living in Texas for a year made me realize that there is so much the rest of the country has to offer, outside of Arizona. I also learned I can make amazing friends anywhere I go and it can become a home. 
Which is why, even though my family moved back to Arizona this past Summer, I chose to go to school across the country to study art and the marvelous world of fashion.

I have just finished my first quarter of college and am home for Winter Break.
I'm already full of lessons and tips!

ARIZONA.
TEXAS.

GEORGIA.

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment